Thursday, October 6, 2011

Traveler's Heaven...Barcelona

This summer for part of my Masters program I spent six weeks in Dubai and 2 months in London. Throughout the summer I traveled to different countries whenever I could squeeze in even a two day trip in between school.

I think my favorite place out of the eight countries I visited this summer was Barcelona. One of my girlfriends from high school came and stayed with me in London for about 10 days and we decided our weekend getaway trip had to be to Spain. We stayed at Hostal L' Antic Espai and it was the cutest hotel I've ever stayed in. It was more like a bed and breakfast and the owner was really sweet and helpful and the price was reasonable. I would definitely say if you are going to Barcelona, stay at this place!


Complimentary breakfast on the lovely terrace.

Champagne to welcome us to Barcelona!

Margaritas at lunch time on the beach. 

The Nativity Facade

Gorgeous beach in Barcelona. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment