Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Web Obsessions

So Being new to the whole blogging scene, I've been checking out and exploring many different kinds of blogs and new sites. Among some of my favorites have been one of my sweet English friends who's blog combines advice and recommendations of all sorts roseandthistle. Also another awesome blog is one I found through my friend couldihavethat.

Also lately I've been checking out polyvore which displays tons of cute, trendy items and gives you the links in where to find and purchase them. It's super awesome, and very dangerous to my bank account.

As far as new shopping pages I'm newly in love with baublebar and alainnbella. I am going to a girlfriend's wedding at the end of October in Southern California and I am debating purchasing a pleated tube dress from alainnbella (see below). Perhaps I could accessorize it up with some jewelry from baublebar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment